Specialist Personal Dispute Lawyers
In an ideal world, disputes and litigation would never arise. However, you know as well as we do that they pop up from time to time, and we’re here with the skills and services required to resolve matters as swiftly as possible.
Depending on your situation, the court process may not be the best option. If this is the case, some form of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) could prove beneficial, which we’re sure you will find smoother and far less stressful. This could be in the form of either arbitration or mediation, and we will always suggest the best course of action for your particular case, working to an agreed timescale and budget.
Our civil litigation team can help you and advise on the following areas:
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Small Claims and our Small Claim Fixed Fee Scheme
- Wills and Inheritance Disputes
- Unlawful Evictions & Disrepairs
- Property and Neighbour Disputes
- Consumer issues
- Debt & Personal Bankruptcy
- Education – Admission Procedures/Exclusions
- Public sector ill health retirement pension claims
- Inheritance Litigation
- Firearms Licensing