immigration solicitors

UK immigration is a challenging area of law and is a stressful and complicated process to navigate.

Our immigration solicitors

Whether you want to immigrate to the UK to work, study or live or are a business looking to sponsor employees or support foreign workers with applications, our experienced immigration specialist can advise you on the appropriate action to suit your personal or business needs.

We maintain a high level of knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you receive an excellent service. With our support we can help take away the worry and strain out of the complexities of the immigration process.

See our expert

There for you, for business

The cornerstone of any successful business is its people. Whether you are looking for skilled individuals or to secure the position of existing employees, in today’s uncertain times, businesses need to ensure they protect their business assets, their people.

Immigration compliance can be arduous meaning employing foreign workers has become an area of risk for businesses.

Whether you are looking to secure the future of your existing workforce or looking for temporary or permanent visas for skilled employees, our immigration specialist will advise you on the appropriate visa application to suit your business needs.

We provide assistance on matters including:

  • Requirements to be met prior to offering employment to a skilled migrant worker

  • Preparation and submission of all points based system visa applications

  • Advice when recruiting migrant workers

  • Preventing illegal working – There can be criminal and civil consequences for employing illegal workers. We will guide you through the required documentation to obtain from all of your employees to ensure you are not employing illegal workers

  • UK sponsor licence applications – We will ensure that your application for a UK sponsor licence meets the Home Office criteria to enable you to employ skilled migrant workers

  • UK sponsor licence maintenance – We will ensure that you maintain your A-rated UK sponsor licence and are complying with all of your responsibilities to the Home Office

  • Assistance with the upkeep of the Sponsor Management System (SMS) – We will ensure that you are maintaining your records to the high standard required by the Home Office

  • Preparation and guidance for Home Office compliance visits

With our HR specialists, we can also work with you to ensure your HR systems are compliant and meet the needs of a multi-national workforce.

Quick contact form

Submit an enquiry and one of our team of experts will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Or call the immigration team on 01522 515987

Partner & Head of Employment Oliver Tasker 01522 515987 Lincoln
Please select an office...
This website has implemented reCAPTCHA v3 and your use of reCAPTCHA v3 is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Back to top