Corporate and Commercial
The world of business comes with many opportunities and successes - along with as many pitfalls and high-risk areas - which is why you need a specialist team of corporate and commercial lawyers with whom you can consult, whenever required.
Our solicitors offer effective solutions based on smart assessment and effective practical application, all while working to your timeframes and budgets. We believe that flexibility and adaptability are key to a successful case. That is, flexible to give every customer a high-quality service, and adaptable to your specific requirements and goals. Whatever your line of work, we’ll offer a tailored approach and work with you on an individual level.
Our team of corporate law experts acts for multinational companies, national corporations and SMEs with transaction values up to £200 million. They can draw upon a wealth of knowledge and experience, having previously worked for top 10 London and regional law firms, providing cost-effective solutions on complex corporate matters and day-to-day issues alike.
What we can do for you
Our expert corporate and commercial solicitors can advise and help with:
- Acting for both sellers and management on MBIs and MBOs
- Acting for both sellers and buyers on mergers and acquisitions
- Advising companies on regulatory aspects of both internal and external share issues
- Acting on corporate and group reorganisations
- Implementing and advising on joint ventures
- Advising on corporate finance, including banking facilities and security documentation
- Advising and implementing partnership agreements and shareholder agreements
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, including supply and purchase agreements, distribution, franchise, and agency agreements
- Drafting bespoke terms and conditions, for both offline and online businesses
- Advising upon intellectual property matters, including trademark and design right registrations.