Wilkin Chapman provides privately funded immigration advice, with our immigration solicitors specialising in helping you on your initial journey into the UK and remaining here thereafter. Whether you are looking to work, study or live in the UK, we can help you with your visa application.
At Wilkin Chapman we have experienced immigration solicitors who can advise you on the appropriate visa applications that you need to suit your circumstances.
Our immigration and visa solicitors undertake a full range of immigration work. We provide assistance for a number of UK immigration matters including:
- Innovator visa applications
- Start-up visa applications
- Tier 1 – Exceptional Talent and Investor visa applications
- Tier 2 - General, Intra-company Transfer, Minister of Religion and Sportsperson visa applications
- Tier 4 – Student visa applications
- Tier 5 – Charity Worker, Creative and Sporting, Government Authorised Exchange, International Agreement, Religious Worker and Youth Mobility Scheme temporary worker visa applications
- Spouse and partner visa applications
- Fiancé visa applications
- UK Ancestry visa applications
- Tourist and short stay visa (6 months or less) applications
- Dependant visa applications
- Applications for extension of leave to remain
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- British Citizenship applications
- EEA applications and appeals
- EEA family visitor permits
- EU Settlement Scheme Applications
- British Nationality enquiries
- Human Rights applications and appeals
- Deportation appeals and representation
Our support in managing your application and ensuring you meet the requirements will help to take the stress and the strain out of the complexities of the immigration process.