Tom is a solicitor within the commercial property team at our Wilkin Chapman offices in Beverley.
Tom graduated from the University of Hull with a 2:1 law degree - LLB (Hons) before going on to complete the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law in York, attaining a commendation.
He qualified as a solicitor in 2015. Tom deals with a range of commercial property matters and is part of our busy, Beverley-based commercial property team.
He has particular specialisms in:
- Sales and purchases of property in cases of company insolvency
- Sales and purchases of property in cases of bankruptcy
- Sales and purchases of small unincorporated businesses
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Overage agreements
- Option agreements
- and, purchases and sales of land