Tom is a senior solicitor in our Lincoln-based commercial property team. He graduated from the University of Nottingham, in 2006, with a 2:1 BA (Hons) Law degree. Tom completed his Legal Practice Course (LPC) at Nottingham Law School in 2008, graduating with distinction, and winning the Nottinghamshire Law Society prize for the best LPC results, 2008.
Tom qualified as a solicitor in 2010, with Nottingham firm Rothera Sharp. He works across a broad range of commercial property matters, helping clients to achieve their objectives in a pro-active and efficient manner. He has specialist expertise in the following areas:
- Acquisition and disposals of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters and asset management
- Secured lending
- Auction sales and purchases
- Development land matters, including overages and options to purchase
- Adverse possession applications, and reconstitution of title when deeds have been lost.