Angela is a senior solicitor in our dispute resolution department in Beverley.
She qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and has over 10 years’ experience of dealing with civil disputes.
She's experienced in dealing with commercial litigation claims for clients who range from owner managed businesses to large national companies. She adopts a pragmatic approach to resolving disputes and is mindful of the economic and commercial realities her clients face when engaging in litigation.
Angela undertakes work in the following areas:-
- Debt litigation;
- Utility litigation;
- Property litigation in a recoveries context;
- Property ownership disputes;
- Adverse possession;
- Contract disputes;
- Sale of goods and supply of services;
- Partnership disputes and termination
- Shareholder and director disputes;
- Breach of director duties;
- Business protection cases;
- Defending prosecutions from Regulatory Authorities
Outside of work, Angela enjoys horse riding and spending time with her dog. She also enjoys listening to audible.