Notary Public Services
Wilkin Chapman has two qualified partners that hold public office as Notaries, who are based at the Louth and Alford offices but cover the areas of Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire. They form the core of the notary public services provided.
A Notary, or Public Notary, is required to witness and authenticate documents, administer oaths and declarations for use abroad.
Documents which require a notary include but are not limited to:
- Powers of attorney for use overseas
- Document for immigration or emigration
- Documents to marry or work abroad, including authentication of professional/educational qualifications
- Documents relating to foreign wills and estate administration
- Company and business documents for foreign contracts
Get in touch to see how our notary public services experts can help you.