Wilkin Chapman has two partners who hold public office as Notaries.
A Notary is required to witness and authenticate documents, administer oaths and declarations for use abroad.
Documents which require a notary include but are not limited to:
- Powers of attorney for use overseas
- Document for immigration or emigration
- Documents to marry or work abroad including authentication of professional/educational qualifications
- Documents relating to foreign wills and estate administration
- Company and business documents for foreign contracts