Notary Public Services
Wilkin Chapman has a qualified partner that holds public office as a Notary. Jim Judge is based at the Louth office and in his role as Notary covers these geographical areas:
- North and North East Lincolnshire.
A Notary, or Public Notary, is required to witness and authenticate documents, administer oaths and declarations for use abroad.
In brief the services which can be provided are:
- Powers of Attorney where required for the sale or purchase of property overseas
- Documents to marry or work abroad, including authentication of professional/educational qualifications
- Confirmation of identity and existence
- Witnessing of signatures or the signing of documents
- Sponsorship applications for visitors to the UK from EEA
- Obtaining Apostilles and legalisation of documents