Notary Public Services
Wilkin Chapman has a qualified partner that holds public office as a Notary. Jim Judge is based at the Louth office but covers the areas of Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
A Notary, or Public Notary, is required to witness and authenticate documents, administer oaths and declarations for use abroad.
Documents which require a notary include but are not limited to:
- Powers of attorney for use overseas
- Document for immigration or emigration
- Documents to marry or work abroad, including authentication of professional/educational qualifications
- Documents relating to foreign wills and estate administration
- Company and business documents for foreign contracts
Get in touch to see how our notary public service expert can help you.