With our Fixed Fee* Divorce package, we can help give you peace of mind and keep the emotional and financial strain of a divorce to a minimum.
A fixed fee* divorce is not a 'divorce on the cheap' or a 'quickie divorce.' You still receive the same high-quality legal advice and service from our expert family law solicitors, but as a fixed fee divorce is for uncontested divorces, this means that we can guarantee how much it will cost you.
Our Fixed Fee Divorce package costs £500 + VAT and includes starting divorce proceedings for the petitioner (the person who instigates the divorce). Court fees and any small additional charges (known as 'disbursements') are additional but these will be discussed with you at your first appointment.
The Fixed Fee Divorce package includes:
- Face to face meeting(s) with a qualified family lawyer
- A complete service, from commencement of the proceeding to Decree Absolute
- Handling of all court correspondence and queries
- Regular updates
What do I do next?
If you're interested in finding out whether a fixed fee divorce is right for you, simply call our family law solicitors on 01472 262626, request a callback or send us a message.
Your first meeting is free with no obligation, and will allow us to establish the facts and provide you with the right guidance.
*Terms applicable to a fixed fee divorce:
• Excludes court fees and disbursements.
• The court fee for divorce is £550 (as from 1 April 2016). As such, the fixed fee divorce fee for an uncontested divorce will be £500 + VAT plus the court fee of £550.
• Our Fixed Fee Divorce package does not include financial, children and other separate issues. Our qualified family experts will, however, be able to discuss these issues with you privately.