There for you
for better revenue
Working closely with Internal Drainage Boards across the UK, our legal team has a specialist knowledge of the Land Drainage Act 1991 and the latest developments with the Flood and Water Management Act 2010.
In addition, our public law and governance specialists are experienced in advising on a range of issues from freedom of information requests, employment issues and the implementation of policies to ensure compliance with laws affecting public bodies.
You can benefit from:
- Our long history of working for drainage boards and water management authorities;
- Specialists who understand the relevant legislation, the powers and duties of drainage boards;
- Clear advice from the outset, plainly setting out the options available with a pragmatic approach;
- Regular updates with clear and concise communication;
- A collaborative approach with other public bodies and parties to reach agreement and move matters forward;
- A quick, efficient and cost effective service – we understand the public facing image.