Join us for a fully interactive training session which will cover:
- Creating a business fit for the online world.
- Top 10 tips for protecting you and your staff from the effects of cyber-attacks and online fraud.
- The do’s and don’ts of online posts.
- Staying one step ahead of online criminals - protecting your business and its reputation.
- Differentiating between freedom of expression and the right to private and family life.
- Code of conduct and company policies.
- Dealing fairly and effectively with social media breaches, including the procedures for dismissing.
- Ensuring that your employment policies are fit for purpose.
There are now one billion active users of Facebook, 400 million active users of Google and 240 million active users on LinkedIn... and rising. Photos of airline boarding cards posted on social media are being used in identity theft and online fraud. Even Microsoft has revealed that attacks against their Office 365 and Azure services have risen 300% in the past 12 months. So, with the increase of cyber-attacks and online fraud, are you and your business fit for this changing world?