The cornerstone of any successful business is its people. Whether you are looking for skilled individuals or to secure the position of existing employees. In today’s uncertain times businesses need to ensure they protect their business assets, their people.
Immigration compliance can be arduous meaning employing foreign workers has become an area of risk for businesses.
At Wilkin Chapman we offer exceptional immigration advice on the appropriate visa application that you need to suit your business needs.
Our immigration legal experts undertake a full range of immigration work. We provide assistance for businesses in:
- Requirements to be met prior to offering employment to migrant workers
- Preparation and submission of all Skilled Worker visas
- Tier 5 – Charity Worker, Creative and Sporting, Government Authorised Exchange, International Agreement, Religious Worker, Seasonal Worker and Youth Mobility Scheme temporary worker visa applications
- Advice when recruiting non-UK nationals
- Preventing illegal working
- UK Sponsor Licence applications
- UK Sponsor Licence maintenance
- Assistance with the upkeep of the Sponsor Management System (SMS)
- Preparation and guidance for Home Office compliance visits
With our HR specialists we can also work with you to ensure your HR systems are compliant and meet the needs of a multi-national workforce.