Business of all sizes need help with HR issues. Maybe you are a small business with no HR experience trying to manage a difficult employee? Or your HR manager needs a second opinion or additional support in handling a complex grievance? Wilkin Chapman's flexible and cost effective HR support service can provide as much help as you need, whenever you need it.
Our specialist employment team is highly regarded across the region for its practical and commercially focused advice to businesses of all sizes. But we're not just here for legal advice on major restructuring exercises or employment tribunal claims. HR advice starts much earlier in the process and we can provide hands on support at your premises.
- Perhaps you'd like to set up new employment contracts, policies and procedures?
- Or have an experienced HR adviser present at internal meetings with employees?
- Help managers take issues through capability or disciplinary procedures?
- What can (or can't) you say? We can provide your script.
- Need letters for employees that are effective and compliant?
- OR guidance on how to handle long term illness sensitively?
We can take the worry away from you, creating better employee relations and reducing the risk of claims.
Whether you'd like us to handle a one off employee problem, visit you once a quarter/month/week for management meetings or provide help and support by email and phone we can create a package to suit you. Why sign up to a remote helpline on an expensive long term contract when you can have expertise on site whenever you need it from a local adviser who really knows and understands your business?
Tracy Rowbotham is a qualified specialist employment advisor who has been with the team for 10 years and has a wealth of experience in relation to disciplinary and HR issues. She says: "I really enjoy getting under the skin of the businesses I work with and helping them to become better employers".
We can provide HR services as a fixed price package or as a monthly paid helpline. Why not see how we can help - contact Tracy Rowbotham