Employment Law & HR Advice Line
We recognise that when you need employment law advice, you need advice that you can trust. Our employment law and HR advice line provides just that – professional advice from our team of qualified legal and HR experts.
With over 100 years’ collective experience of providing advice to a wide range of employers and industry sectors, we can provide you with a service which helps to free your time to concentrate on the day to day running and future growth of your business.
The advice line service provides you with unlimited* access to our approachable, knowledgeable and professional advisors every day of the working week. Available to all businesses, whether you have under five or over 5, 000 employees, the service includes:
- Unlimited* telephone and email employment advice
- Monthly emails, which contain important employment law updates
- Employee handbook updates – to ensure that your handbook is kept up to date with changes in employment legislation
Specialist advice tailored to your business needs
The advice line provides you with expert advice on all employment law and HR issues, including:
- Employee disciplinary procedures
- Employee dismissals
- Dealing with employee grievances
- Contracts of employment
- Business reorganisation
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Employment Tribunals**
- Health and safety prosecutions**
The advice line service is available for a fixed annual fee, which is calculated according to the number of employees in your organisation. It is then charged on a fixed monthly rate.
Find out more..
Download our PDF or contact us.
*Unlimited advice is available between 0900-1700, Monday to Friday inclusive.
**Advice and representation on Employment Tribunals and Health & Safety prosecutions is included as part of the optional insurance cover. Without insurance cover, this advice is available at a reduced rate.